Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello To All




Wow! We just got done reading all the comments on the previous posts. We saw one Christmas tree from the train on our way down to Prachuap, and we've seen a few other hints of Christmas, but not much at all. Boomerang and the Australia Network are the only English speaking TV there is where we've been staying. Half the time Boomerang is in Thai. Funny how good Daffy Duck can make you feel.

I feel like I'm missing out on all of the Christmas spirit being in the hot weather, but I'm sure there will be many more to come. Santa found us in Thailand last time we were here.

Tonight we leave on the V.I.P. bus at 10:30 p.m. It will be an 8 hour trip to a place called Krabi, where we will take a ferry to an island called Ko Lanta or Ko Jum. We aren't sure which yet, but either will be fine. The snorkeling should decide for us. I thought of Jase's mom when we went to the aquarium because they have turtles there. Beautiful creatures. Also, I thought of the entire class because there was an entire exhibit of invertebrates. We just studied that before I left.
The picture of Ty and Phoebe is at the top of a mountain where there is a temple. It's famous for it's 396 steps and it's monkeys. Notice one in the left of the photo with Phoebe and Ty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home