Thursday, December 28, 2006

Communication Stress


Hello all! Having difficulty getting access to our email. Driving me crazy. Near tears today. Had the most overwhelming feeling I needed to be in touch with family and friends. Sadly, still can't do it directly.

I was, however, able to get on the Mail Tribune's website and saw the article about Mrs. Ginny Hicks. She is in my thoughts, and has been since school let out for Christmas vacation. I'm so sorry to read her news. Even sorrier that I cannot reach her.

We are currently on an island called Ko Lipe. Again, no electricity, just generators and solar. Only about 20 days left. I'm anxious to return, although we are in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

It's hot. Snorkelled today. Wish I could post a picture. Impossible.

Miss you all desperately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Reynolds said...

We've been thinking about you guys a lot--hope the last few weeks of your trip are wonderful...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home