Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, O.S.!!



The last birthday to happen while I'm gone is O.S.'s (C.D.'s birthday will happen the day I return).

It just so happens, I've got one more birthday story:
We were at a night market in Mae Hong Son and a little boy was having a birthday celebration behind his parent's food cart. They had a birthday cake with candles and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to him-in English! I thought that was interesting.

Enjoy your Christmas vacation everyone! And O., enjoy your birthday. I won't be in touch until after Christmas. I'm sorry that the blogs have thinned out. The places we've been going are small islands with no electricity. If they have a computer anywhere on the island we leave for tomorrow (Koh Hai), I'll try to add some pictures and a few more posts.

It's much later than Ko Hai, but here's a picture of the kids in their "King's Yellow" in front of a shrine to the king on your birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you mrs.larson for saying happy brithday to me

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home